Super Beet Salad





This recipe's origin is from one of my moods of detoxing. I try to make meals for a purpose and this one, originally, was to clean out my liver and be low in calories! It's super healthy but super yummy too. 

 F U N D A B B L E R  F A C T  

Beets are great to increase blood circulation and detoxification of the liver and colon.  (http://www.drozfans.com/dr-ozs-advice/dr-oz-beets-the-super-antioxidant-dr-ozs-beet-recipe/)

Celery, cilantro, apples and apple cider vinegar are also ingredients used to aid in detoxing, decreasing heavy metals, and cleaning the system! 


Makes 6 - 8 servings
Takes about 15 min to make

 I N G R E D I E N T S  

Beets - 2 cans chopped
Celery - 2 cups chopped
Cilantro - a handful chopped
Green Apples -  (about 3 medium sized) 2 cups chopped
Apple cider vinegar - To taste (I used about half a cup)
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste


Serves about 6
Takes about 20 min to make

 I N S T R U C T I O N S 

Start chopping, all the same size...

Your Celery


Your Apples


Your Cilantro


Mix in your Beets and Apple Cider with some salt and pepper



Nice fresh salad for you to enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts