Broccoli Salad with Orange, Baby Corn and Sesame Seeds


As you know I hate washing broccoli so when I wash it I buy a bunch and do it all at the same time. It helps me to buy organic, I feel like it's cleaner. So this is what I did with the other half of the broccoli I bought the other day (the rest became a stir-fry rice with my rice leftovers)


FUNDABBLER FACT


Serves 4-6
Takes about 1 hour to make (because of the oranges use substitute for quicker prep)

INGREDIENTS

Orange - 3 peeled and sliced without outlined membrane (use canned mandarins to save time)
broccoli - 2 cups chopped
Sesame Seeds - 2 table spoons
Chicken- to shred about 1/2 cup (optional) I like it with more than with (about 1 small chicken breast)
Green Onions - 1 bunch sliced 
Baby Corn - about 1/2 can (approximately 1 cup chopped)
Olive oil  - 2 table spoons 
Apple Cider Vinegar - 1/2 cup
Salt and pepper 

INSTRUCTIONS

Cut and wash your broccoli.



Cur your oranges into slices without skin and membrane



Mix your salt and pepper oil and vinegar and add to salad. You can use sesame oil, but I thought it was enough sesame flavor so your choice.


I added some shredded chicken. (optional)

Add sesame seeds.



Green Onions


Add your Baby Corn



Mix and serve! 




Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts